Why happiness at work?
Happy companies succeed. Happy companies grow. Happy companies innovate. The present & future of any organization lies in the happiness levels of its employees. Performance & Happiness are deeply inter-connected.
Higher the positive experience, higher is the performance.
Happiness at work is that feeling you get when you:
- Enjoy what you do
- Do great work you can feel proud of & tell others what you do
- Work with amazing people/mentors
- Know that what you do is important
- Are appreciated/recognized for your work
- Learn and grow
- Make a difference in lives of customers, colleagues & family members
- Feel motivated and energized
- Feel part of something larger than life
And it’s not just good for people.
Global Organizations have understood the importance of inner well-being & happiness at the work-spot. More and more businesses are finding that things go better with happiness and that happy companies have:
• Higher productivity—happy people achieve better results.
• Higher quality—because happy employees care about quality.
• Lower absenteeism—people actually want to go to work.
• Less stress and burnout—happy people are less prone to stress.
• The best people—people want to work for happy companies.
• Higher sales—happy people are the best salespeople.
• Higher customer satisfaction—happy employees are the best basis for good service.
• More creativity and innovation—happy people are more creative.
• More adaptability—happy people are much more adaptive and open to change.
• Better stock performance and higher profits—for all of the above reasons.
Simply put. Happy companies are more efficient and profitable. And they make people happy, which is of course a goal in itself.
TGR Happyness Circle helps you to enhance your organization's productivity & profitability through a series of happiness enhancing strategies and activities.
It all starts with a simple pre-measurement of the happiness index of your organization. It's FREE.
If you want to measure your organization's happiness index, contact us at email@example.com or Call us at 98407 29580